Saturday, December 26, 2009

History Lesson: Aleister Crowley to Barbara Bush

Yesterday I came across this info for the first time, and even after everything else I've seen and believe, this was shocking. Aleister Crowley could be Barbara Bush's father?! Dubya's grandfather?! Seriously?! (Remember, I voted for Bush!) Bush's paternal grandfather was no saint as he funneled money to the Nazi's during WWII (more on this later), but he's a peach next to AC. Aleister called himself, the Beast. If you don't know who Aleister Crowley was, I will elaborate after the family connection details. It just got interesting!!

Family Tree:




Full Crowley - Bush connection article with more details

Aleister Crowley, "the wickedest man in the world"


He even inspired Scientology!


Also he was a 33 degree freemason.
More on Crowley

Now for some other modern Crowley connections: (skip to 4:50 for the info on Crowley)




The full series explains more of Jay Z's masonic connection. It's pretty interesting and a Bible study along the way.

I'll do a full MTV artists - masonic connection post later. Just for kicks, check out this picture of Lady Gaga. It immediately reminded me of this picture of Crowley. Not so farfetched considering his influence on music! Apparently I'm not the only one either as I all I had to do to find these two pictures was to google: Lady Gaga crowley.



No comments:

Post a Comment